Jennifer und Kai Fietkau
+49 (0)6403 7747357
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Video of British Flyball Assoc 2013
Video of the Brisish Flyball Association Championship 2013 which was sponsored by CSJ.
Champ to the Rescue!
It is not often that you come across such good customer service these days so I thought I would give you an update…..and feel free to include any of it on your recommendations page.
I have been recommending it on the forum for NESSR and find several people are using Champ!
Our working strain Springers….all rescues:
Harry, (22 months) who is gluten intolerant…or at least has loose stools regularly if he has too much gluten in his food….is doing really well on the Lamb and Rice. He walks around whilst “going” less frequently and his stools are firmer. He has not had an anal gland problem since being on this food either. He has increased weight and, although still slim, is a fit boy whose muscle definition would be the envy of many athletes!! He lost weight for a while as he had a very severe reaction to an adder bite and was in the vet hospital for 5 days, but since then has put the weight back on so he is now almost 17kgs. He is very active.
Maddie (was 2 at the end of July) is the thin one, and despite being 18.5 “ is only not quite 14 kgs now. She is no longer “corrugated” along the ribs and is in peak condition on Champ.
Charlie, our stray, but probably was 2 around June/July) is a tall dog at 22.5” now has increased his weight from 19 kgs to about 21kgs and looks so glossy and fit. He is extremely fast and agile, but was too thin. Again Champ is great for him.
And our working strain Golden Retriever…also a rescue: Benson was 2 in mid July is very bouncy, but not as active as the springers on walks…..unless a person with light coloured clothing is in the distance…..! He came to us in April already on Champ. He has increased weight slightly as he needed to, but now must maintain this rather than increase further He is 31kgs and stands 24.5”….so not large as the show retrievers are, but big enough!
They all get bones and chicken wings to supplement and add interest every so often. I no longer feed the CP Xtra to the springers as they are maintaining the weight nicely on the Champ and L&R. The Xtra did the trick, though, in getting them started as nothing else (not even tripe) worked.
They all have beautiful coats now, have no tartar on their teeth and they are extremely fit dogs.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK