Jennifer und Kai Fietkau
+49 (0)6403 7747357
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Live streaming from the WAO 2015
Watch live streaming from the WAO 2015, sponsored by CSJ
Just thought I would send a quick follow up e mail now that my boys have been on the food for a few weeks. What can I say, we are over the moon with the transition. The Lamb and Rice has worked best for Charlie (with the sensitive tummy) so I have just placed another order for that one, it was also the one one that all three were more drawn to during the taste test. We are continuing to see a reduction in the size of Jakes Lipomas which is fantastic and something we never thought would happen we initially just wanted to prevent them from growing, all three of the dogs seem to have an extra spring in their step which is lovely to see especially in Jake who is back to chasing every duck, squirrel and rabbit! The NO Ake has also been a success. We took Rhandle to the vets for his med check up just in case but since being on the no ake he has been off the metacam completely :-). He had a routine post opp appointment with the specialist yesterday who was also very impressed with his progress, Rhandles shoulder is considered an end stage joint so he had never thought he would be free from strong pain relief. We couldn't be happier and I would like to say a huge thank you for your advice.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK