Animal Health Highland
Highlands & Islands
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
New Pre-Continental Shepherd Trials film
Pre-Continental Shepherd Trials, 17th - 20th July 2014 at Hoogwoud, Netherlands
Mrs Leigh Loftus
I just thought I would send a quick email to say thank you for the samples you sent and let you know how we got on. As advised I let my 5 month border collie bitch choose which she fancied to eat and she seemed to like them all but kept going back to complete tripe so we tried that first. Although I was very careful introducing it because of her stomach issues she seemed fine straight away and enjoyed it completely finishing it all and licking her bowl which she doesn't tend too do. I also got some lamb n rice wgf from your stockist Tracey in Cardiff and that was also very popular.
Although still early days the change already has been remarkable, finally her poops are normal, less smelly and easy to clean up. This is amazing as she has had so many issues with loose stools and scratching it was a huge worry for us, let alone cost of trying all the other foods on the market like jwb and wainwrights which didn't suit her. Plus she isn't so windy (she did used to clear the room before). I am also using your heal and resist herbs which goes down well and both my collies love your poppets which I use as rewards and dem bones. We are now switching our 3 yr old collie onto it too.
Her coat is now getting a lush shine and her ears and eyes seem cleaner too, plus it's half the price of a lot of other foods on the market. Needless to say we are very impressed.
Please feel free to use this in testimonials as I found it helped reading others views when researching your products. Thank you so much Leigh, Meggy and Fflur.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK