There is no business defined for this data. Choose a category from the list below
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
New FEEDBACK magazine
The latest edition of FEEDBACK is out now. Download your copy now or read it online.
Your products are fantastic!
Before, Ruby was nervous of strangers touching her and would hunch up when the judge came over to look at her and although she is still a little unsure she no longer hunches up and allows the judge to feel all over her body. FANTASTIC!
Now the Billy No Mates! Well, I take all 3 of my dogs for a mile walk through the woods every day and I must say I have not seen a tick, flea or anything and their coats are amazing. My Dachshund's coat is glowing and my Pomeranian's is glossy, but the biggest difference is my 14 yr old cocker spaniel who has had skin problems for years and, although this is not a cure for skin problems, I have noticed a huge difference in her coat. It's shining and looks healthy plus she is not itching at her back so thankyou so much. These products are fantastic!
I have now bought more Billy No Mates and I am going to try the Phantom Raspberry as my dachshund has phantom pregnancy and would prefer to try herbal remedy than the harsh vets medicine she had last time. I will let you know how she gets on she is due her next season in a couple of weeks.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK