Caninature (Dept 27)
For delivery, I am happy to go up to 60 km for smaller deliveries and further for larger volumes or several drop-offs as agreed with the customer. We are happy to take (FOC) CSJ food to any of the many trials and events we go to during the year (as posted on the calendar on our site). Don't hesitate to check with us for other destinations!
3 route du Mesnil
27320 St Germain sur Avre
Contact Name :
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
New dvd by Nij Vyas – coming soon!
Look out for a new dvd on sheepdog training by Nij Vyas – coming soon!
My boxer dog Ruby has now been using the CP Xtra food and the herbs "Hold it" for nearly 2 years. Ruby was diagnosed with Kidney failure put on a drip and only given a few weeks to live. She was prescribed incurin (for leaking bladder) and metacam for her joints. I researched and came accross your site and tried the herbs for both her joints and bladder. Ruby could not go through the night without accidents if not on the medicine from the vets, but now she is no longer on any prescribed medicines and only on the herbs and is going strong. She has no accidents and her joints are doing ok considering she is over 10 and a big girl. So thank you for your help and keeping my dog happy and going, as again I have had another christmas with her which i did not expect.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK