Caninature (Dept 27)
For delivery, I am happy to go up to 60 km for smaller deliveries and further for larger volumes or several drop-offs as agreed with the customer. We are happy to take (FOC) CSJ food to any of the many trials and events we go to during the year (as posted on the calendar on our site). Don't hesitate to check with us for other destinations!
3 route du Mesnil
27320 St Germain sur Avre
Contact Name :
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Sad news... Bethan and Danny Fitzgerald will no longer be racing...
We have so enjoyed our association with Danny & Beth over the years and the excitement of hearing about their wonderful achievements. We wish them well in their future endeavours…
Max is so much better!
I contacted you about 3 weeks ago about our dog Max. I was feeding him on JWB but after his first No.2 of the day would carry on going about twenty times with what you thought may be either a food intolerance or infection in the gut (due to his strange sock eating habits!)
You recommended that after a few days rest on rice and fish we try the Heal and Resist herbs, which I have been using alongside your Champ! feed.
I am delighted to say, Max is so much better. Admittedly, we still have the odd hiccup but then if he comes across things when we are out walking they are eaten in a flash! I am really really pleased with the improvement he has made and it is so much easier to clean up after him!
I will definitely be recommending you to fellow dog owners.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK