The Dog House
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
The Arfon Working Gundog Club report on Field Trials held 20th & 27th October 2015
The Arfon Working Gundog Club report on Field Trials held 20th & 27th October 2015 is on our blog now
I won't do that again!!
I thought I would email to let you know I've just put another order through. A friend bought our last bag so we haven't ordered for ourselves for a while.
The reason I am emailing is that we chose to try a bag of biscuits which were not CSJ and were from a local store. I am amazed at the difference in my dog's coat, health and smell (both fur and breath)!
When she was on the CSJ biscuits (probably for the last couple of years), people used to comment on how shiny her fur was. Her stools were always easy to pick up and her teeth were white. She's had ONE BAG (15kg) of different biscuits and her fur is dull and shedding. Her teeth are starting to go brown and she smells like an old dog. I am amazed as she's only 4 years old. I'm just hoping that some of the effects of the last lot of biscuits will be reversible with the CSJ!!
Have other people told you of such a big difference with biscuits? It really does appear that the poor biscuits have aged her! She's even sleeping more and for a border collie you'll know that's unusual in a young dog! It's very strange in such a short period of time. What on earth do these companies use to make them??!
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK