Willoughby on the Wolds
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
IFSS World Cup and BSSF NC Winners Medal Ceremony
Video of the IFSS World Cup and BSSF National Championship 2014 Winners Ceremony.
The poo eating has stopped!
I am writing to say a huge thankyou!!!
Our 10month old choc lab has been a poo eater for almost the entire time we have had her (since 8wks old). We have tried everything we could think of seeking support from other owners of dogs that poo eat and vets, nutritionalists and behavouralists - and to be honest, had almost given up.
After speaking to a friend whose dog eats your food, we decided to look at your website and eventually spoke to you on the phone. We talked about our dogs (3 labs - all with different requirements) and home situation, as well as indepth diet discussions, and decided to try your advice (we had nothing to lose as it couldn't be any worse!).
I have to say, we are over the moon to be able to say IT WORKED! (in the first day!!) The poo eating has stopped and her stools have become more normal, and we can now finally begin to enjoy our gorgeous dog.
Thank you so much for treating us as individuals, and following us through a very stressful problem.
We will continue to follow your advice and will be recommending anybody with the same issues to yourselves.
If anyone is reading this and is having the same problem with a dog, dont give up. There is help out there, honest!!
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK