Willoughby on the Wolds
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Look! Berkshire Search & Rescue team came to visit us
Berkshire Search & Rescue team came to visit us after their 3 Peaks Challenge.
Our 3 year old lab has had skin problems/allergies from about 6 months of age. This resulted in him scratching a lot, loosing a lot of hair and his skin becoming affected and needing antibiotics. Over the last 2 years we’ve tried a range of treatments including de-sensitisation through weekly injections (very expensive and no obvious benefits), Atopica (it worked but is extremely expensive and not a long term solution), and changing his diet including cod liver oil supplements (no obvious changes). Latterly he has been on antihistamines and low dose steroids topped up with Atopica during the worst months (spring and summer). We recently introduced CSJ food (CP21 Salmon after discussing the problem with Ceri) and within a couple of weeks we’ve noticed a huge difference. His hair is now glossy, soft and full (previously it was very dry and brittle) and we’ve reduced his Atopica medication down to one every 2 weeks on average (previously on one every 2 days). The only change we’ve made is his diet and given it’s the middle of summer with high pollen and grass I can only attribute the changes to the food. I hoped the food would help but really didn’t expect such a big change in such a short amount of time. Based on my experience I would really recommend CSJ foods. The advice I received was really helpful and the product has far exceeded my expectations.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK