There is no business defined for this data. Choose a category from the list below
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Video of British Flyball Assoc 2013
Video of the Brisish Flyball Association Championship 2013 which was sponsored by CSJ.
Heal works! Great value too!
I just wanted to write to say how impressed and pleased I am with "Heal". My Boxer, Amber has always had a delicate stomach and would often be off her food 2-3 times a week, waking me up in the night to go outside with a gurgling tummy, eating grass and looking thoroughly fed up until late afternoon when she would recover and start eating.
Since starting her on "Heal" she no longer disturbs us at night to go outside and only has a sore tummy very occasionally...maybe once or twice a month at the most, which is a vast improvement!! and means that I get my sleep!!
When I finished the first tub of "Heal" it took me about a month to get round to re-ordering, and during that time she went back to having a sore stomach a few times a week, which just confirmed to me that the herbs really do soothe and calm her digestive system and since starting them again she has been fine.
I am also impressed with the value for money compared to other herbal products. The tubs are massive and last for ages, and smell really nice too.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK