There is no business defined for this data. Choose a category from the list below
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Day 1 of 2015 European Canicross Championships
Video highlights of Day 1 of the 2015 European Canicross Championships.
In November 2010 my 4 yr old bloodhound Henry suffered a torsion, a 180 degree twist of his stomach. Fortunately I got him to the vets in time and he survived the major surgery to put his stomach back in the right position and stitch it in place. After the surgery he was unable to take any wheat or rice so feeding him became a nightmare. He went down to skin and bone and I believed I was going to lose him. We turned a corner around February when I started him on small amounts of Fit N Fast which he tolerated well. Since then we have graduated to a 50/50 mix of Fit n Fast and CP Extra. He will never be able to have his previous two meals a day and will always be on 3+ meals but he is here, he's healthy, and his weight is back to normal. I also give him extra chicken fat on his meals and the combination of feeds and fat have brought him back from the brink. His vet is delighted and I can't thank you enough for the feeds which have facilitated his recovery. Thank you so much.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK