Deliveries are available to the following postcodes: DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12 , LE65, LE67, CV9, CV11, CV13, B77, B78, B79.
Oakfield House, Burton Road
Contact Name :
Mrs Shirley Hitchman
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Coming Soon ! Our film of the Pre-Continental European Shepherd Trial 2014
Look out for our new film of the Pre-Continental Shepherd Trial 2014, 17-20 July 2014 at Hoogwoud, Netherlands.
Emma Sunderland (and Kes and Pep)
You may remember earlier this year you provided me with some advice regarding my agility dog. I asked about adding that little bit of extra stamina and you advised adding some CP Xtra. I have been trying this over the months since and I do feel it has made an improvement. I wouldn't say it is a dramatic change but I feel happier knowing I am giving him that bit more energy.
We have also changed one of our working collies on the farm onto CP24 and Xtra. He is the litter brother to my collie and we felt he was needing more energy and stamina for working. He has never been a speedy eater, he used to graze when he felt like eating. However, since changing to CSJ he has dramatically changed his appetite - he now sits and waits for his food and eats it all in one go rather than grazing. We feel he has better stamina and keeps his weight up better (he used to yo-yo a lot and go quite thin at times on other food).
So basically, an all-round thumbs-up for CSJ!! The dogs obviously like it and I feel better knowing I am giving a good quality food with good meat content and no crappy ingredients!!
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK