Deliveries are available to the following postcodes: DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12 , LE65, LE67, CV9, CV11, CV13, B77, B78, B79.
Oakfield House, Burton Road
Contact Name :
Mrs Shirley Hitchman
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Video of British Flyball Assoc 2013
Video of the Brisish Flyball Association Championship 2013 which was sponsored by CSJ.
Boy am I glad I changed to CSJ!
Hi Carol (Winfrow)
Here is a brief update on the dog food front:
I moved all 5 Australian Shepherds onto CSJ this summer after most of them had bad reactions to 'another' food they were on.
Badger my 7 yr old had IBS so I was very apprehensive about changing his food but put him on the CP21 to start. Boy am I glad I did !! His coat has never been in such good condition and he has actually gained weight. So much so we have had to put him on the Lamb Senior/ Lite. He has been fine on both foods with no tummy upsets.
Cody is my Blue merle boy who actually went a strange 'pinky tinge' when he was on the other food. He now is back to his 'lavender blue' self and is dripping in coat - he even won Limit Dog at NASA's 1st Championship Show & Reserve Best Dog at Working & Pastoral Breeds Champ Show this November.
All the dogs are fed Lamb & Rice & Lamb Senior/Lite.
Will keep you updated!
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK