Deliveries are available to the following postcodes: DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12 , LE65, LE67, CV9, CV11, CV13, B77, B78, B79.
Oakfield House, Burton Road
Contact Name :
Mrs Shirley Hitchman
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Coming Soon ! Our film of the Pre-Continental European Shepherd Trial 2014
Look out for our new film of the Pre-Continental Shepherd Trial 2014, 17-20 July 2014 at Hoogwoud, Netherlands.
Beverley Guthrie, Scotland
Thanks for the samples , my dogs are well behaved eaters but i was astounded to see them fighting to try to get to Baileys tripe to steal it.
I ordered the tripe from a local supplier and Hi/low and CP21 from your online shop and its been amazing the difference in them all. The girls are on the hi/low with a few kibbles of tripe to stop the stealing and Baileys doing really well on the tripe with no upset tummys or loose bowels.
For an hour before meal times they would be walking the floor and running to their dish to try to get you to hurry but their new food seems to leave them fuller for longer and theyre not constantly scrounging.
Bailey is actually puting on a little weight with the tripe and looks much healthier. Hes always been scrawny no matter what we fed him and with his tum its been hard to keep weight on him
Thanks for your help. When i order next i will try the oil and treats you recommended!
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK