Deliveries are available to the following postcodes: DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12 , LE65, LE67, CV9, CV11, CV13, B77, B78, B79.
Oakfield House, Burton Road
Contact Name :
Mrs Shirley Hitchman
e-mail this business
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
IFSS World Cup and BSSF NC Winners Medal Ceremony
Video of the IFSS World Cup and BSSF National Championship 2014 Winners Ceremony.
Get Over! is fantastic!
Just wanted to let you know how fantastic your product "Get Over" is.
I have a golden retriever who has had very bad hip displacia in both hips for which she has had 2 successful operations. Then she had a bad limp on her left elbow, I was devastated as just spent a fortune getting her hips done only for something else to go wrong. Nothing surgical could be done it was just her bad breeding again,the elbow was inflammed and probably has arthritis even tho she is only 2 years old bless her. Your company and product was recommended to me by a friend.
I purchased "Get Over" and it said on the instructions that it may take 2 or 3 weeks for the herbs to work. Well, let me tell you in our case it took 2 days!!!!! I only need 1 spoonful on her meal once each day and she has not limped since. I cannot believe it, no tablets or vet bills - just sprinkle on these herbs and hey presto!!!
I cannot thank you enough, what a relief after 2 years of vet bills and operations and millions of tablets. She is looking and obviously feeling so good at the moment, her coat is great too.
I have just purchased my second tub and will continue to do so for the rest of her days.
Don't suppose you have got the same sort of thing for humans have you? I could do with some of the magic herbs!!!!!
Carol Hodder & a very well & happy Nala
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK