Denford Edge Boarding Kennels
If using your SatNav please enter postcode NN14 4JS, this will direct you to Midland Road, Thrapston. Continue along Midland Road, heading out of town towards Denford, after passing under the concrete flyover, this is the A14, we are the first building on the left.
135 Denford Road
Contact Name :
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
All Wales Nursery Championship 2014
Highlights from the All Wales Nursery Championship 2014 held near Builth Wells.
The most expensive food is not always the best - as Byron knows!
One of our dogs went off to his foster home just before Christmas. He was thin when he came in, but we'd got the weight on him and when he was neutered he weighed 24kg. He went off on foster (along with his sack of Natural Champ!) just before Christmas, and came back about 3 weeks ago to meet a potential home.
His foster home stopped off on route to get his second vaccination. In between the foster home leaving the vets and getting to us, our vet nurse Danni phoned to say that Byron was stick thing and weighed just under 17kg! I was shocked and mortified! I promptly cancelled the potential home, wanting to investigate in case he had a medical issue....
When Byron and his foster mum arrived, he was ravonously hungry and immediately raided a bowl of Little Champ! we had down. I questioned his foster home and asked hadn't she noticed!?!?! I was furious!
It turned out she hadn't fed him his CSJ as instructed, but had put him on 'Xxxxx' because her other half thought it would be better for Byron and their dog to be on the same 'better quality' food - obviously because it is so bloody expensive, it must be better!!!! Their dog has also lost weight. I asked her to show me exactly what she was feeding Byron a day, and she showed me - she was sticking to the recommended amounts given on the back. I told her Byron would be having more than that for his breakfast alone here! He's not a greedy pig and would only eat what he wanted. He immediately came back and went onto his CSJ. I'm happy to say, Byron is now back to just under 24kg - we weighed him last night.
Sarah - Wiccaweys
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK