Denford Edge Boarding Kennels
If using your SatNav please enter postcode NN14 4JS, this will direct you to Midland Road, Thrapston. Continue along Midland Road, heading out of town towards Denford, after passing under the concrete flyover, this is the A14, we are the first building on the left.
135 Denford Road
Contact Name :
Location Map :
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Serge van der Zweep / Gary - 2015 Pre Continental Shepherd Trial
Serge van der Zweep running Gary in the final of the 2015 Pre Continental Shepherd Trial
Kate Ramsden, Liskeard
Just to say thank you to Ceri and to my stockist for the great advice. My older dogs have always been fed on Champ but my four and a half month old Lab puppy was initially put onto a puppy food with a higher protein content. This did not suit him and I was concerned at the high level of protein and so asked for help and advice. He has now been on adult Champ for five weeks , his weight gain is steady and good, his black coat gleams, his tummy is settled and in the words of our Vet, he looks smashing! He is gaining weight at around 2 kilos per week , has stamina but is not hyperactive, is a steady young lad with a fantastic temperament, easy to train, thank you again.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK