You are here: Home > CSJ Stockists
Choose a region from the list below, search based on a UK postcode, or view our list of shows where CSJ or CSJ stockists are exhibiting:
List of Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Coming Soon ! Our film of the Pre-Continental European Shepherd Trial 2014
Look out for our new film of the Pre-Continental Shepherd Trial 2014, 17-20 July 2014 at Hoogwoud, Netherlands.
It all seemed too good to be true...
We have a 7 year old Cocker Spaniel and a 1 Year old Chocolate Labrodor who had been brought up and fed on one of the "well" known premium ranges of food and we thought by using it we were helping them, however the spiralling cost of the brand caused us to look for something a little more affordable when we discovered CSJ on the internet.
It all seemed too good to be true - high quality for an affordable price with the backing of numerous breeders. Buying our first couple of sacks we decided to give it a go and see what happened.
Four sacks on and we are amazed at the difference and have only noticed the problems we had now we haven't got them. Our Cocker now looks and acts like she did when she was a puppy and her recent litter is thriving on Natural Little Champ!
Moreover the Labrador is just transformed: On the "beloved" old food she suffered from loose stools, flatulence that would clear a room in seconds, a scurfy coat and was so so hard to control. Since changing to CSJ Natural Champ she has normal stools, no flatulence a shiny coat and is just so relaxed (other than the usual puppy exuberance of course!) that so many people have commented on how well behaved she is "for a Chocolate". My wife was getting ready to try and re-home her but now she can stay.
Thanks so much...
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK