This section includes news and articles from the world of CSJ.
- A Way with Dogs - watch our TV web series.
- News - latest news from the CSJ-fed dog world.
- Handler Profiles - profiles of some well-known handlers who use CSJ.
- Dogs for Sale - advertise your dog on our website.
- Dogs at Stud - advertise your dog at stud.
- Expert Articles - expert tips from well-known names in the dog world.
- Show Attendance - shows where you can meet CSJ or CSJ stockists.
- Competition - your chance to win some CSJ goodies!
- Links - some related links that you might find useful.
Cats go wild for CSJ’s new cat food!
Read the latest press release on our blog
Our 3 year old lab has had skin problems/allergies from about 6 months of age. This resulted in him scratching a lot, loosing a lot of hair and his skin becoming affected and needing antibiotics. Over the last 2 years we’ve tried a range of treatments including de-sensitisation through weekly injections (very expensive and no obvious benefits), Atopica (it worked but is extremely expensive and not a long term solution), and changing his diet including cod liver oil supplements (no obvious changes). Latterly he has been on antihistamines and low dose steroids topped up with Atopica during the worst months (spring and summer). We recently introduced CSJ food (CP21 Salmon after discussing the problem with Ceri) and within a couple of weeks we’ve noticed a huge difference. His hair is now glossy, soft and full (previously it was very dry and brittle) and we’ve reduced his Atopica medication down to one every 2 weeks on average (previously on one every 2 days). The only change we’ve made is his diet and given it’s the middle of summer with high pollen and grass I can only attribute the changes to the food. I hoped the food would help but really didn’t expect such a big change in such a short amount of time. Based on my experience I would really recommend CSJ foods. The advice I received was really helpful and the product has far exceeded my expectations.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK
Website design by PJ WebWorks