Is your dog a bit on the porky side?
Delicious new Porky Pooch! from CSJ Command Performance helps obese dogs lose weight and keep feeling full. It's a fully extruded, complete pet food suitable for adult dogs with a tendency to put on weight easily. Manufactured in Great Britain.
The hula hoop size kibble is too big to swallow whole. Greedy guzzlers have to learn to crunch!
Even the bag is a smaller size!
The bag is a handy smaller size because the kibble is bigger, so you don't need so much! 1 bag - 12kgs.
- Two half meals per day are better than one
- A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available
So what's in Porky Pooch!?
Rice, whole oats, pork meal (min 14%), duck meal, whole barley, sweet potato, potato, unmolassed beet pulp, yeast (source of manan oligosaccharides), Lucerne, peas, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil, activated charcoal, carrot, sodium bicarbonate, seaweed, parsley, cinnamon, turmeric, devils claw root, blackcurrant, kale, spinach, yucca shidigera, beetroot, rosemary, rosehip, pomegranate
Protein 23.0%, Fat content 5.5% (w6 1.0% w3 0.25%), Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Moisture < 10% Energy content 335kcal/100g
|Vitamin A, E672
|Vitamin D, E671 1,
|Vitamin E, 3a700
|Iron sulphate monohydrate
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate
|Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate
Actual Trace Minerals: Copper 14 mg/kg
Macro Minerals: Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.85%, Salt 0.25%
Features and benefits
- Rich in pork (min 14% pork) with oats, sweet potato & vegetables (min 4% vegetables)
- Quality protein to help support coat, skin, immune function and lean tissue mass Reduced energy, to help manage body weight
- Lower feed rates, but with increased trace nutrients to ensure meeting optimal nutritional needs
- Joint support from added omega 3 (from salmon oil), turmeric and devils claw root
- Natural antioxidants package Carnitine to help fat utilisation in order to help control body weight MOS, functional fibres and the antioxidants all help support immune function
- Palatability enhanced, with some good tasting meaty ingredients
- Whole oats reported to help manage cholesterol levels in dogs B-vitamins, parsley, seaweed, chelated zinc for coat condition
- Functional fibre and yucca shidigera to help maintain faecal quality Functional fibre and added tryptophan to help maintain that satisfied, full feeling
A fitter dog is a happier dog, with more bounce, stamina and energy.
Porky Pooch! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works! There's no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog's individual requirements.
|Very large dog