A real favourite with CSJ customers and used by several well known 'champions' in the dog world. Natural Herbie Rings contain quality herbs - fenugreek, seaweed and mint to aid digestion, increase palatability and enhance condition. They also really smell wonderful but seemingly fleas, ticks and other 'passengers' don't like it!
Chicken Meal, Wheat, Rice, Chicken Fat, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Mint, Rape Oil, Fenugreek, Seaweed, Yucca Schidigera
- Protein 24.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 6.0%
- Vitamin A/E672 16,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 200mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 65mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 65mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 310mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 280mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.45mg/kg
Herbie Rings! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 53-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-290g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 290-390g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 390g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.
"We have been feeding our Advanced Agility dogs on CSJ Herbie Rings for over two years now. Both Trim and Noggin are hard working dogs, and their appearance, performance and stamina just go from strength to strength! Trim came back from serious illness to come third in the Grand Final of the Agility Stakes at Olympia this Christmas, with his stable mate, 'Noggin the Nog' winning the International Knockout competition representing Wales, at the same event. Out new agility hopeful, 'Moel Mick the Mouse' has been reared on CSJ Puppy, and has beautiful coat condition and attitude! We are extremely pleased with CSJ and would not feed out dogs any other brand."
Ann & Stuart Harmes, North Wales.