There is no business defined for this data. Choose a category from the list below
List of Stockist Regions
- England (North) and the Isle of Man : CSJ stockists in northern England and the Isle of Man.
- England (Central - West) : CSJ stockists in central England (West).
- England (Central - East) : CSJ stockists in central England (East).
- England (South West) : CSJ stockists in south west England.
- England (South East) : CSJ stockists in south east England.
- Wales (North) : CSJ stockists in north Wales.
- Wales (South) : CSJ stockists in south Wales.
- Scotland : CSJ stockists in Scotland.
- Northern Ireland and Eire : CSJ stockists in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
- Rest of Europe : CSJ stockists in the rest of Europe including the Channel Islands.
- Rest of the World : CSJ stockists in the world outside Europe.
Cats go wild for CSJ’s new cat food!
Read the latest press release on our blog
Donna Waring 'Calm Down!'
I wanted to let you know about the success I’ve had with Calm Down and my fourth puppy Kizzy. I took Kizzy to training group and she was barked at solidly for 4 weeks of the class by one of those little pug crosses. By week 5 my pup Kizzy had started to retaliate and bark back, and she was looking at the door all the time and was very uncomfortable. This then escalated into a fear of small dogs where she would bark every time she passed one.
I gave her a break for 3 or 4 weeks from training and then took her back, but the minute we got outside the venue the barking and panting and stress behaviour began again, even though this was a different group of puppies.
So I then began working with her myself, introducing her to dogs of various different sizes, taking her free running off the lead with them and things, and I also put her on Calm Down. I then spent about 5 months ringing around various dog clubs and groups to try and find one to take Kizzy to. The problem I had was that when they heard I was totally blind, they insisted on me bringing someone with me, and as I live alone, I had no one to take.
Finally, I found one last week where they were willing for me and Kizzy to come alone. I took her along and all my hard work and the Calm Down had done its stuff. She was absolutely fine and just barked twice the whole of the time we were there. So on week two which was yesterday, they were doing a Kennel Club Bronze test. I put Kizzy in thinking it would be good practice for her even if she failed, and she passed! What is more, she greeted a little Jack Russell Chihuahua cross nicely without barking, which hadn’t been there last week. And she sat beside me minding her own business while I had cuddles with the dog.
This is the best calming product I have ever tried. Don’t get me wrong, you have to put the work in. But if you work hard and use the product in conjunction, you can achieve a lot.
Need Help? (office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm) contact us. Nutritional help available by email only.
Content is copyright CSJ, UK